I am once again coming out of hiding! Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things starting now. I have missed all of you guys :) I just haven't done much worthy of blog posting. That needs to change, stat! This photo basically sums up life since I last posted:
Here is the rundown of shows I am most excited about.
1. Parenthood - I didn't start watching this show until the 3rd season, and I can't believe it took me so long. I absolutely adore Lauren Graham, and she's so great on this show. I cry during almost every episode, either tears of sadness, or happy ones. It's dramatic and funny all at the same time and I can't get enough!
2. The Voice - This is the ONE reality show I watch, and my husband will watch it too. It just seems different from the other singing shows. Mostly, I like that they don't bring terrible people on and make fun of them. I always hated that about American Idol because I feel like it's just cruel. I was really sad when I heard Christina and Cee Lo won't be around next season though... that might spell the end of watching it for me!
3. How I Met Your Mother - I've been watching this from beginning and it's starting to get a bit old. I mostly watch this now because I feel so invested in finding out who the damned mother is. It's like I can't look away!!! Anyway, here's hoping this season is the one!
4. Dexter - Love. Love. Love. What more can I say? While everyone else seems to think last season sucked, I actually really loved it. I could do without the weird feelings Deb now has, but I am willing to look past it. Can't wait to see the premiere!
5. Law & Order: SVU - Both my husband and I just enjoy watching this show, it's consistently good and entertaining. Nothing earth shattering here, but I like it :)
6. Modern Family - Hilarious show. I cannot wait to see how everything unfolds with Gloria's pregnancy!!!!
Notice there are no new shows on that list. I just can't get into anything, seems like the networks are having a lot of trouble coming up with original content!!!!!
What about you guys? What are your favorites?