Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy Friday (and a favor)!!

Finally, it's the end of the week. It's been a very long week for some reason. Nothing has really happened, but I have just been dragging the whole time! I couldn't be more excited that we're approaching the weekend, and the weather is supposed to be amazing. We have another jam packed couple of days ahead of ourselves, including a mini road-trip to see some friends and check out their new pool.
In my head, this is what their pool will look like... ;)
http://www.elledecor.com/image/tid/4626
While I have you all here, I just created a facebook page for my blog, I would absolutely love you forever if you clicked on the little facebook button over on the right hand sidebar there, and headed on over and "Liked" my page!!!! It would mean the world to me. Plus, they tell me if I get 30 likes they'll give me more information about my page... that's so mean!! They sure know how to make a girl desperate... PLEASE HELP ME UNLOCK THE MAGIC INFORMATION!!!!! :)

I hope you all have a lovely weekend, see you Monday!!!

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Done ;)

Oh hello, Love said...

That pool is amazing. I hope theirs turns out to be just as wonderful! I would looooooove to be hanging out by a pool right about now...

Sarah said...

Wohoo!!! Thanks so much :)

Sarah said...

It was *almost* as amazing. It was pretty great!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...