Wednesday, October 17, 2012

12 weeks!

This post was written on September 25th, 2011
------------------------------------------------

How far along?:  12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  +2 pounds, I guess I am playing catchup! Either that or I had a lot of salty food this past weekend!

The Bump:   Same as last week, no one but those closest to me can really tell, but there's definitely the beginnings of something there!!

What I’m excited about/looking forward to:  Same as last week, mostly I am just looking forward to the 2nd trimester so I can hopefully stop feeling so terrible.

Symptoms:  Again, same as last week, all day sickness, fatigue, mild headaches, and this annoying stretchy feeling. It feels like I've done an intense ab workout every day. My midwife says it's normal!

Belly Button in or out?:   Definitely in.

Food Cravings/Aversions:  Still trying to hide veggies in things, I am eating my mom's soup for lunch, and we made turkey chili with loads of veggies in the slowcooker this week. I am hoping I can stomach it! It's so hard trying to stay healthy. I have been craving a lot of salty food, like chips, and gummy candy.
What I miss:  Feeling like a normal human being.

Milestones: We started telling some extended family this past weekend, it was fun! Everyone is so excited. We're working on telling everyone else (friends, coworkers, etc) and hopefully very soon I'll be able to "come out" on my blog :)
-----------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Breathe Gently said...

You have a lovely bump already. (Or, should I say... then! ;)) xx

Cathy said...

Hopefully you'll feel better soon. But yes there definetly a bump there

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...