Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A photo recap of our trip to Halifax!

My husband and I were able to go to Halifax to spend Thanksgiving with  my family this year, and it was so much fun! My parents had just bought a 27 foot boat, so we went on two trips around the harbour on that.
We also had an awesome Thanksgiving dinner filled with good food, and great company! I was so excited to have some of my mom's (best in the whole world if you ask me!) pumpkin pie. With fresh whipped cream. Yummmm.
All in all it was a great long weekend! Can't wait to go back at Christmas. I think the Christmas trip will be my last trip home before the baby comes, I'm planning on really savouring it. Too bad it won't exactly be boat weather... damn you winter!!!

I know American Thanksgiving is coming up soon, what are your plans? If you're Canadian, did you do anything special this year?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...