Wednesday, March 6, 2013

35 Weeks!

Time is officially standing still. Seriously. It’s mostly the work days that feel extremely long, because our evenings are pretty short these days (9:30 is about the latest I can stay up!!), and our weekends are busy. But the work days, they drag. I don’t have a ton to do, because no one really wants to give me anything that I won’t be able to finish before I leave! It’s making for a brutal last few weeks. Did I mention that I am done work in 3 weeks?!?! 3 weeks! I cannot wait. I desperately need some afternoon naps.

My mom was in town to see the bump in all its (her?) glory this weekend. We had a great time, and may have bought a few things for baby girl. The most exciting thing though, my mom got to accompany me to my ultrasound! Remember my low-lying placenta? Yep, well, it’s resolved!!! No scheduled c-section in my future J. We also were able to see sweet baby girl’s face, it was incredible. The picture is grainy, but isn’t she just SO pretty? And apparently quite chubby! Chubby cheeks, chubby belly!
We did get one last piece of furniture for the nursery, so I am finally ready to take some photos and do a big reveal. I’m hoping for some good lighting this weekend, and then a blog post next week. Oh, and I almost forgot, we had some maternity photos taken this past weekend as well! I cannot wait to see them and then to share!

That’s about it for the weekly update, I’ll leave you with my 35 week bump. Apparently that striped tank and brown sweater is my favourite outfit…

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Almost there!!! I can't wait to see your little girl :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...