Tuesday, March 12, 2013

36 weeks!

Well, things are really getting close at this point. Time has slowed down... carseats have been installed... car has been given a thorough cleaning... hospital bag has been packed. We are just ready for our little girl to get here (although obviously we want her to stay in a little bit longer!). I am now one week from being FULL TERM. Holy cow. I'm 2ish weeks from being on maternity leave, and only 10 working days, which is such a relief. I'm taking the next two Wednesdays off because I seem to run out of steam after a couple of days, so breaking up the week seems like a really appealing idea :)

Last weekend we had our maternity photos taken. Here is a sneak peek, but head on over to Lisa's blog to see more! I am so in love with them so far.
This weekend is my second shower! I am excited to see some friends and family I haven't seen in a long time. Some of them haven't even seen me pregnant yet! After the shower we should be able to buy the last few things we'll "need" before baby girl makes her debut. Luckily, we've been so blessed and people have been so generous, that list should be very very small.

I didn't get around to taking nursery photos this weekend, oops! I am hoping to possibly do that tomorrow on my day off. I cannot wait to share it with you all. I am so proud of it, you can see a little bit of it in our maternity photos though :)

Here I am at 36 weeks! I definitely feel like I am looking more and more tired as the weeks go by...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...