Monday, August 13, 2012

My big finger and iPhone keyboard do not get along...

Guys, twice now I have deleted comments by accident. I went to push "publish" and my big fingers hit "delete" instead. The first time I just emailed the commenter and they resubmitted, but today I couldn't do that, there was no email associated with the comment :(. I feel like such a loser... please don't hate me :)

Here's a great post over on Living in Yellow that tells you how to add an email address to your google account, so if I do this to you, I can let you know what a total moron I am!

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awe don't worry! I have done that too, unfortunately it's just incredible easy to do so it happens =( It does suck though to delete a comment!
xx

xoxo Bree
The Urban Umbrella

http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

Unknown said...

I barely ever try to comment through my phone anymore because I have deleted way too many long comments. Thanks for the info!

Julie Marie said...

lol. hi sarah... this is hilarious. i know its probably not supposed to be, but its funny that the smart phone has both the convenience but the inconvenience...because of stuff like this.. i have an android, but that stupid autocorrect i loathe, yet i love at the same time. it helps me type alot quicker mostly but when i am talking about "MY" sweater and i saw Mr. Sweater...it makes me look like a fool!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...