Thursday, November 1, 2012

16 weeks!

This post was written on October 23rd, 2012
------------------------------------------------

How far along?:  16 weeks

Total weight gain/loss:  I didn't check again this week!!
The Bump:   I think strangers might be starting to wonder...
What I’m excited about/looking forward to:  I booked our anatomy scan! it's in 3 weeks and we'll most likely find out the gender :)
Symptoms:  Still not feeling great, but I have better days mixed in, so I am hoping this is the sign of good things to come. I haven't been sleeping very well because for some reason I have extreme hip pain that wakes me up. I just bought a snoogle pillow so I am hoping that helps out a bit.

Belly Button in or out?:   Definitely in, but seems stretched out a bit.

Food Cravings/Aversions: I ate a couple of salads this week! This is huge for me. I might be on the other side of the veggie aversion :). As for cravings, nothing specific, mostly salty stuff though.
Milestones: Nothing to report this week really...
--------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Erin said...

You look wonderful :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...