Sunday, November 25, 2012

One of my first baby purchases!

I told my husband that if we ended up having a girl, he was in for quite a shock. I feel like I will definitely shop WAY more for a girl than I would for a boy. Girl clothes are so fun! There are just so many options, dresses, headbands, polka dot tights, etc. So. much. fun.

Anyway, as soon as we found out we were having a girl I took right to Etsy! Here's what I picked up.
The green and gold one is for my husband, it's a Green Bay Packers baby hat! It's girled up a little with the appliqued flower. I absolutely love it and so does he! I ordered it in 6-12 months so she'll actually be able to wear it during football season next year.

The pink owl is hopefully going to be a prop for our newborn shoot, although it's 0-3 months so it could be a teeny bit too big depending on how big our baby is when she comes out :)

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

That packers hat! OMG how adorable!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...