Monday, November 19, 2012

Whoah, we're half-way there!!!

We are half-way through this pregnancy! I couldn't be more excited about making it this far. I didn't write an update last week, I was too busy cooking this baby, and that pesky little thing called working. We started making some progress on the nursery. We cleared out the room of all the junk that was in there, and we bought a new dresser for our bedroom so we could put our old one in the baby's room. My sister gave us 2 huge containers of baby clothes, all of the gender neutral stuff she had since they were team green. We went through it all and put it away in the dresser :)

Ok, I have been holding out on you guys. This week we also found out...

It's a...

GIRL!!!!!

I couldn't be more excited. I would have been just as excited with a boy, but a girl it just so awesome. Bring on the frilly-ness, I'm ready. :)


2 comments:

Tyler said...

I know I've sait it a few times before, but congratulations :) That is so exciting!

Unknown said...

omg yay! I am so excited for you! Toni's sister is having a girl too, so I've been having fun looking at little girly clothes hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...