Skinny Taste, but I have modified it to my liking. With my recipe, I figure it’s about 4 points, maybe even less. Here’s how to make it:
|All ready to go into the fridge for the night!|
- Put ¼ cup of uncooked quick oats in the mason jar (jar isn’t necessary, plastic container with lid would work fine)
- Add a teaspoon of cinnamon (more or less depending on your love of cinnamon!)
- Add ½ cup of no sugar added vanilla almond milk
- Add one half a banana, mashed
- Add about ½ cup of raspberries
- Put the lid on and shake.
- Leave overnight in your fridge.
- It’s really that easy.
|And all ready to eat in the morning :)|
Besides berries, any recommendations on what I could try? I’m thinking maybe raisins or nuts? What do you guys think?